Madam, Sir, Dear Customers,
LeCar.ch pays the utmost attention to the safety of its passengers and employees. To do this, it rigorously applies the recommendations issued by the Federal Office of Public Health (OFSP), as well as the specific recommendations issued by the Swiss Association of Road Transporters (ASTAG).
In the context of the Covid-19 pandemic, we have in particular implemented the following measures.
- Our drivers have received all the necessary information concerning the sanitary standards to be respected.
- They perform a self-test before each service and are equipped with masks.
- Systematic disinfection of coaches, with a professional antibacterial product, in particular the parts in contact with customers (tablets, handles, seat adjustment buttons, switches, seat belts, toilets, etc.) is carried out at each service.
- Hydroalcoholic gel is available on request and a bottle is self-service at the entrance of the coach.
- If possible, if the coach is not full, the row behind the driver and the guide seats should not be used.
- In order to maximize the distance between passengers, when the coach is not full, we suggest our customers to sit every other row and / or staggered.
- In order to limit the risk of the virus spreading, we are forced to temporarily shut down the coaches coffee machines.
We ask our passengers to apply the following protective measures.
- Respect the general rules of behavior of the OFSP :
- Wash your hands thoroughly
- Respect safety distances, avoid physical contact
- Cough and sneeze into a disposable tissue or into the crook of the elbow
- Stay home if you have a cough, or any other symptom of illness
- Respect the general recommendations given by the driver and displayed at the entrance of the coach
- Wear a mask (provided by the customer), for passengers over 12, during the entire journey in the coach
- Put all waste in the bin bags provided
The recommendations and prescriptions of the Federal Office of Public Health (OFSP) are respected as far as possible in all our travel and transport activities. A specific protection plan, adapted to our coach operator business, has been defined according to the directives of the OFSP. Any liability of the leCar.ch company in connection with the protection plan is excluded.